Should I be pissed?

so my ex and i was talking about getting back together because we only broke up because of distance almost 2yrs ago and since feelings are still strong we were each other first and only real love we said ok i wanna try again
but he has/had a girlfriend they been dating a month and she's 8 months pregnant with twin (not his babies) but she asked if hed claim them and sign the birth certificate (he said no he's not trying to have issues with they daddy) a lot oh shit been going on with them and they broke up this morning
and she apparently been cusing people all day and having contraceptions but refuse to go to the hospital up until a hr ago it's 2am and she called him crying from the hospital she's in labor and he is walking to the hospital and I'm pissed because if they really through why she call him why he going (he swear he just going to shut her up and wait till her mom get there) i call bs I don't know what to do because i love this man to much but I'm pissed rn
+1 y
Update he broke up with me for her their engaged
Should I be pissed?
3
3