Ex boyfriend behavior?

My ex boyfriend broke up with me 10 months ago. Last week we accidentally ran into each other in the street. He walked me home, however he was headed to the opposite direction. We laughed a lot, he even stroke my cheek, he wanted to have a bite from his chocolate, and when we said goodbye, he looked back as well. I don't want to read too much into it, but I think it was more than what was needed to be polite. What do you think about his behavior?

Most Helpful Girl

• It could mean anything. I'm sure he misses you at times but that doesn't mean he necessarily wants you back. He could have been reminiscing about the good times. See if he reaches out to you :)

What Guys Said 3

What Girls Said 3

• He probably misses the old times somewhat. We never truly get over and forget past relationships, we just move on. Be careful not to get hurt or led on by him if you continue to talk to him in the future.

• He still likes you

• Why did you guys break up. did he leave you or you left him? the back story is imp here 😅

• He broke up with me, he said he didn't have feelings for me anymore.

• I think he's trying to play you again. . . .