Guys, would you get married?

even knowing what happen IF you guys break up!

26

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh yeah because women never have to worry about being cheated on or to be left by their husbands.

• sorry 😐 to break it to you but wasn't talking about cheating. please take a moment to read the question. if you can

• Please stop spamming on my reply. If you two want to have a conversation, go do it on private messages. No need to keep doing it on my response. I dont actually read anything you post so it is pointless.

• Make me a sandwich and I might think about it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I AM happily married. I'd do it again, with the same woman.
    But I might get along with another one too, I suppose.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 5

• Yes I wouldn't marry her if I wouldn't trust her. Also you can always have a prenuptial.

• what about alimony and child support

• I don't think we have alimony where I live (Europe) never heard anyone having to pay it.

• Yeah.. But only after I establish my life

• No becuase it's oppressive and discriminating to men. If the laws change then I might consider it but I can't see this happening under a feminist regime that we currently live in.

• ur a smart men.. just wondering who else is on my side and what about kids with a girlfriend or suregeos

• What do you mean? I already said you can get a surrogate mother. With the technology we have, you can donate sperm or create a test tube baby.

• Women claim to be strong and independent yet still feel entilted from the government to take alimony, child support and the half the man's resources. Just goes for show.

• Yes. Sure.

• Not a chance in hell. The costs and risks for men of marriage far outweigh the benefits anymore. It is very much set up to benefit women and children and NOT men. Marriage is a dying institution for that reason alone.