Help needed please read although long?

i was in a relationship with a guy i loved , i saw future with regardless age. It was a really complicated relationship before we dated , my mom sometimes talked to him when i was sad to help him realise what he did was wrong. That bothered him so i talked to my mom , told her that regardless her not meaning no harm , she should stop this and she said she would. We were really happy , he was the love of my life. After 3 month , a lot of problems happened , and he ended up breaking up with me and he started smoking after wards. His friend then got us to meet , i discovered that after we once had a really huge fight in which he fucked my feelings up , my mom had told him what he did was wrong. And since then he had been mad , and that caused all of our fights , that s why he wanted to break up with me , knowing i m not be blamed if my mom is over protective. So before i left i went to shake hands since it was the last time i would see him , so he moved my hand and took me in his arms , i had nothing to do but to cry on his shoulders. After all that he posted something that said "if missing u comes in waves , tonight i m drowning" so i talked to him , talked to my mom and told her what happened , that made her realise she mistaken and she promisrd me she would never dp that again since she knows my happiness is with him and him only. Today he passed by said hi and left. Theb texted me saying "we both know your mom is going to interfere again. I love you. But i can t carry on " he broke up with me two days in a week , i m a wreck , what i did ia deleting all my social media because that s the source of all my problems. I really need advice , someone to help me. thank u
Help needed please read although long?
Add Opinion