How to make her break up with me?

Love is strange. I still love her but because of her short temper.., I feel uneasy and tired. I wanna be alone.., all I need is more space right now. She loves me very much so I don't wanna hurt her feeling. Is there a way to make her disappoints me and let go of me?

1513

Most Helpful Girl

• Break up with her yourself.

Most Helpful Guy

• You'll just be proving that her shitty behavior is okay. If you break up with her she will learn that her bad attitude should change.

What Girls Said 14

• Just be honest with her and break up with her. Trying to get her to do the dirty work for you will just be more stress for both of you.

• No, no no! Girls rather honesty. It may kill us on the inside but we'd much rather you tell us the truth than to lead us on, or to act an ass until we break up with you. That's cowardly. Be a man and tell her the truth.

• Why can't you just break up with her instead of her braking up with you.. its best to be honest with her and not lead her on

• How about breaking up with with her yourself? Much easier. Feeling are going to get hurt either way.

• Grow a pair and tell her honestly. I don't understand why guys complicate things. You're just going to end up fucking with her head and hurting her more in the long run. People deserve the truth, and if you have the slightest respect for her, you wouldn't manipulate/con her like this

• You don't want to break her heart but you are going to either way. Just deal with the consequences, that's life. No ones flawless and there is no easy way out

• you could break up with her.

• Wouldn't it be better if you discuss the problems rather than hurting each other? If you really still love her, then you can take a moment to sort it out with her. Tell her how her attitude makes you feel and see if she will change. Don't just give up.

• I'm in the same situation, I love my boyfriend and he loves me too , a lot of problems happened lately because of his selfishness and I wanted a break up because I was so tired of this also he doesn't want to give me a space to stay alone , what I'm doing now is treating him the way he has been always, to see what will lead us to...😢

• Please just break up with her yourself and first.

• Just tell her you need space for an unknown period of time.

• tell her about what you do not like but don't let this love fade easily.. it needs sacrifices and none should give up on the other.

• Just stop responding to her for awhile.

• Tell her you might think you're gay

What Guys Said 12

• First off, don't try and think of a way to scheme her into letting go of you. You need to be direct and tell her EXACTLY how you feel about the situation.

• Man up and break up with her yourself.

• Just break up with her that plan is going to be a lot worse for both of you. Don't think her breaking up will not tear her apart and all the bullshit you grow at her won't tear her apart.

• I'm a pro at that but don't suggest it. be honest and upfront. or break it off

• Oh my god i hate girls and boys like you notice I didn't say men and women grow some balls be blunt and honest thats what adults do little kids play games

• You don't. You break up with her

• yaar what happened to you? explain her in such a manner where she can understand you break up is not a solution for everything. some people like me, we don't have a life partners like you have. my best suggest is go for a long drive or take her out where you and her should be and express your feeling in such a pleasant way where she will never be like before...
    just try what I'm saying

• Just ghost her

• Yeah, if you don't have the balls to just tell her, cheat on her and get caught.

• tell her you slept with her friend/family member if that fails tell her her vagina stinks and smells like moldy fish.

• ☻ ­ ­ ­ ­

• ignore her... spend less time with her... don't reply to messages... don't give her attention... eventually she will dump you on her own.

• well that's the hard way yes. hard as in hard on her emotions