Pregnant and boyfriend left me for someone else! Help?

I'm 18 weeks pregnant and ex of 4 years left me when I was 8 weeks pregnant for someone else... he's cheated in the past but like an idiot I've took him back. But this time it was for a different girl while I'm pregnant.
He wants the baby and is here for me for everything pregnancy related, but says he doesn't want to be with me.
I love him so much and just want him to wake up and come home. I thought it would be a rebound but now it's been over 2 months and I'm getting really scared!!
He has been coming over and cheating on her with me behind her back... and says he still loves me but doesn't want to be with me that he wants her... and then drops me for days/weeks on end,

I am so depressed and confused. I literally have no one!! Why the hell is he doing this at my most vulnerable time? I try not contact but after a day or 2 I cave and turn into a desperate idiot...

I wish I didn't want him back but I do... I don't know what to do x

P. s no friends or close by family, I'm 26 and live in a 2 bed house alone l, I'm not working right now and my days are literally spend alone doing nothing 😔

21

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 2

• You cannot depend on this guy for support. Maybe you can find another guy who will take care of you. In the meantime, try to be strong for yourself and find some good groups of people to join. Even if you are not religious, some religious groups would be supportive of your situation or maybe you can find a support group for single moms or something.

• Pregnancy wise he is and will be great, he already has a 5 year old daughter from a previous relationship and he is a great dad , but he has been playing mind games with me since the day he left. And he knows I can't exactly move on right now because I'm pregnant, so he thrives on that fact.
      I hate that he can be happy and I can't, and every but if my self esteem has been ruined.
      Thing is I hate myself most for still wanting him back... xx

• What goes around comes around and people like him usually get burned or burn themselves eventually. Also, success is the best revenge, it really is.

• Yeah you're right and it's not exactly revenge I want, but just to make him wonder what I'm up to or make him think oh shit has she moved on... not that I would but without actually saying it which is a low blow I wouldn't know how lol x

• You made a mistake from the first time you stayed with him even though he cheated.

• He comes to me, but it's difficult when he's the father of my child and all I have...