How do you talk to a girl on tinder or any girl you just met that likes you girls and guys?

I do not know what questions to ask this girl on tinder she pretty cute I ask her what she like to do and her favorite movie was, she responded to me and everything, but I don't know how to keep her interest or what to talk about so I can eventually get a date.

11

What Girls Said 1

• Ask her what you want to know about her.

• I really don't know what to ask do u have any suggestions I already ask what does she like to do for fun what do u like a guy to ask u

What Guys Said 1

• First i ask how there days going that small shit then... what are you looking for on here? So i know im not wasting my time then i ask questions usually play 21 Q then when i feel she's feeling me i give them my number instead of asking for theirs so they feel more comfortable i tell them we can FaceTime or Skype before we meet shit like that works every time for me