If you were offered money to break up with your significant other, what is the LEAST you would settle for?

If you were offered money to break up with your significant other, what is the LEAST you would settle for?

• $1,000 or less
    Vote A
  • $10,000
    Vote B
  • $100,000
    Vote C
  • $1,000,000
    Vote D
  • $10,000,000
    Vote E
  • $100,000,000 or more
    Vote F
  • Priceless - I would never break up for money
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• ill let him know the terms, and we'll be back together afterwards!!!

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• 100,000,000+. Break up then hook up. Now I'm rich.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• This has happens to me before. When I love, I love hard and there's no amount of money that anyone can pay me to leave someone I love whole-heartedly. But when I found out my ex put his friend up to it to see if I was a gold-digger, I broke up with him and let him keep his money.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love the guy I'm with too much to break up with him for any money.

0|1
    0|0
  • Priceless 🙅🏽🙅🏽

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't break up with my girlfriend even if it were for all the money in the world. Money is not and never will be more important than my girlfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • i wonder if people who says "priceless" would accept it if it was real. I think i would say yes for a high amount. And i would live happily.

But i wouldn't do that if i am married.

0|1
    0|0
    • Of course you're right. What people say cuz they believe it's the right thing is sometimes not what they actually do if actually happens.

What Guys Said 7

• A bag of doritos and a 50g chocolate bar would do the trick

0|1
    0|0
  • mind you in the past I've dated girls I would've broken up with for a Klondike bar

0|1
    0|0
  • Priceless, my girl was priceless, and i would never take money to have lost her

0|1
    0|0
  • People are dumb. Nothing is priceless. There are 7 billion people on this world. if u break up with 1 that is perfect to you, you can surely find someone else that is almost exactly the same

0|0
    0|0
  • Money can't possibly make me happy. I have trouble believing if a relationship can either.

0|0
    0|1
  • Probably 100 septillion dollars

0|1
    0|0
    • That would make you the richest in the world

• I need it to raise my army to make my ultimate goal come true

• $100

0|1
    0|0
Loading... ;