If you were offered money to break up with your significant other, what is the LEAST you would settle for?

• $1,000 or less
  • $10,000
  • $100,000
    Vote C
  • $1,000,000
    Vote D
  • $10,000,000
    Vote E
  • $100,000,000 or more
    Vote F
  • Priceless - I would never break up for money
    Vote G

68

Most Helpful Girl

• ill let him know the terms, and we'll be back together afterwards!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• 100,000,000+. Break up then hook up. Now I'm rich.

What Girls Said 5

• This has happens to me before. When I love, I love hard and there's no amount of money that anyone can pay me to leave someone I love whole-heartedly. But when I found out my ex put his friend up to it to see if I was a gold-digger, I broke up with him and let him keep his money.

• I love the guy I'm with too much to break up with him for any money.

• Priceless 🙅🏽🙅🏽

• I wouldn't break up with my girlfriend even if it were for all the money in the world. Money is not and never will be more important than my girlfriend

• i wonder if people who says "priceless" would accept it if it was real. I think i would say yes for a high amount. And i would live happily.

But i wouldn't do that if i am married.

• Of course you're right. What people say cuz they believe it's the right thing is sometimes not what they actually do if actually happens.

What Guys Said 7

• A bag of doritos and a 50g chocolate bar would do the trick

• mind you in the past I've dated girls I would've broken up with for a Klondike bar

• Priceless, my girl was priceless, and i would never take money to have lost her

• People are dumb. Nothing is priceless. There are 7 billion people on this world. if u break up with 1 that is perfect to you, you can surely find someone else that is almost exactly the same

• Money can't possibly make me happy. I have trouble believing if a relationship can either.

• Probably 100 septillion dollars

• That would make you the richest in the world

• I need it to raise my army to make my ultimate goal come true

• $100