What to do about my ex? I want him back 😪?

Okay so basically... was in a long distance 'thing' where we both decided we wouldn't have a relationship because too hard. But he would call me every night on Skype and every free minute he had. And I went up to see him (he lives interstate) a couple of weeks ago, and he was messaging other girls in front of me which pissed me off so we broke it off.

I ignored him for a bit but then missed him too much, so I told him this, he called me and we decided to stay friends. And now even though we are 'friends' he calls me up every night to talk for hours. He asked to call me just to talk for 15 minutes last night and we ended up on the phone for 2 hours. And he spends SOME of the time complaining to me about wanting to find a girl and have a connection with her, despite the fact that he obviously has a connection with me as we talk so much and just get each-other on so many levels. And we're both very physically attracted. I don't understand if he actually cares about me at all.. 😕

Thoughts?

15

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• he's talking to you about other chicks n stuff.. hmm, it's possible he's cast you in the friend zone officially.
    so if u really want him back I'd say be straight up n ask or let him know your feelings are still very much there.
    if he's not where you are then you can start moving on..
    and just keep him as ur good friend

What Guys Said 4

• Hmmm I smell a repost.

• Well it is probably more effective in another section ;)

• Thanks for your help seriously

• My pleasure. Good luck

• he's selfish he takes the good things you provide him "understanding , talking etc" and gives you the "we are friends" . I think you should reconsider wanting this dude but if you really love him and want him that much try to remind him why you're so special in his life, why you're so important to him to make him want you not just the "we are friends " but also to love you truly

• Tell him that you want to try again.

• just move on.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!