8 years in relationship but no sex till now. Should I break up?

I really like her and she wants to do it after marriage (what?)

• Yes
    40%(6)40%(10)Vote40%(4)
  • No
    60%(9)60%(15)Vote60%(6)

Most Helpful Guy

• Endurance is good quality but u r The King of Endurance. u r in relationship since 8 years. it is a very long time. this means u definitely love her. so I suggest u not to break up.

What Girls Said 4

• If you've been together 8 years, why not marry her? I mean, nothing wrong if you don't want to but I'm curious.

In any case, didn't you know she was waiting until marriage before? Why are you acting like you're just now finding out?

• I'm 23 right now. We were not mature when we started seeing each other. And now I like her, also I know she don't want to do it.
      Can't marry right now, family issues.

• I like this girl ^

• don't break up. Respect her

• are you interested in marriage? It sounds like you have slightly different values

• Yes i am. No one stays in a relationship that long if he's not serious. But why can't we get intimate when we are going to marry one day (we can't right now)

• Well sometimes we might be very tempted by something but there are other reasons that make us not want to do it. When did she tell you about no sex before marriage? It does seem rather extreme.

• When we finalised that we'll get married in around 2 years.

• If you're not willing to wait And all think about is sex you're not the one for he

• Yeah for 8 years I've only thought about is sex that's why I'm still with her even if I didn't get any.

What Guys Said 4

• why are you with this person for 8 years and not married.. either do that or move on. your both just wasting your life if you don't want to get married to each other. you be looking for the person you want to be with

• I would have lasted about 8 minutes. So there ya go. [shrug]

Run away. As fast as you can. A soon as possible. And take your balls with you when you go. :)

• If you have any doubts over anything don't marry her yet, that's the problems with marriages, doubt leads to divorce, just find out if you 100% truly want it

• There is only 1 doubt. I have been with her in goods and bads for 8 years. I can give her everything I have can kill for her. I don't know if she would do the same. πŸ˜”

• marriage is a big big deal, you have to find that doubt out mate before you do that, you have to

• well... find a legit time and place to propose.. I would suggest u do that if you've been taken for 8 years :ΒΆ don't leave her cause yeah it's break 8 years of being together