If a husband finds a sex video of his wife in her laptop where she had threesomes n yelled many times"you'all wil always be the best men in my life?

And also continues by saying I'l never give such priority n pleasure to anyone in my upcoming life not even husband" and then the men starts laughing and relies well thank you, your husband should not match up with us, we shal always be your best, thanks for al this. Then after viewing this and realizing that its exctly how she treats him (husband) as she said in that videos to her exes n also hid al these, then how can he recover? Should he confront her about the video and ask why is it still on her laptop or should he directly kick her out of his house?
1
9