If a husband finds a sex video of his wife in her laptop where she had threesomes n yelled many times"you'all wil always be the best men in my life?

And also continues by saying I'l never give such priority n pleasure to anyone in my upcoming life not even husband" and then the men starts laughing and relies well thank you, your husband should not match up with us, we shal always be your best, thanks for al this. Then after viewing this and realizing that its exctly how she treats him (husband) as she said in that videos to her exes n also hid al these, then how can he recover? Should he confront her about the video and ask why is it still on her laptop or should he directly kick her out of his house?

19

Most Helpful Girl

• he should show that video to his wife

Most Helpful Guy

• well if the video was made when you were married dump her. if this an old video before you came into the picture. it seems the problem is with you. you need to talk with her and learn what she needs sexually, if you can't provide it for her then that's on you. (and I'm not talking about looks or dick size)
    also every women I have been with tells me I'm the best they ever had and the only guy to make them cum... that's 99% bs every time they say it eh. women will say anything to boost a man's ego in bed.

• Yes may be you're ri8, but what about after viewing it n hearing it from her mouth the video, whereas she did'nt say it to her husband till date that she said to them? How will the ego control

• If she does'nt allow to, then? Coz one man cannot match up two men. Is'nt it? They will make fun of the husband behind his back if some day they happen to meet him somewhere with her. "Oh, thats the poor goat, whose wife gave us the best n said wil never give it to rest haha, poor guy" then

• I'm tired of you

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 8

• If the videos were made before the marriage then it's none of his business unless she wants to share. If she was treating him poorly before he found the videos how does finding the video change anything? But if he does not like how he is treated he should stand up for himself and not mention the video at all.

• Yes. Definitely. She could have just been stroking the guys ego but you deserve better. If a woman ever did that to me I'd feel absolutely terrible and I'd want to end it.

• Close out the bank accounts first.

• Sounds kinky I want in

• if the video recorded before the marriage, this is none of his business. Yes its hard to watch but just delete the video.

If the video recorded after the marriage seems like he should find a good lawyer.

• sounds kinda specific perhaps you should order those penis enlargement pills

• when i fuck her i would ask her who's the best man in your life huh bitch?

• Tell her to get out of your house she doesn't like you probably your money you will be sad for your whole life if you won't do that and copy those videos to somewhere safe you never know when you will need them at court for your kid and to keep your money

• Right thats qan options, why do woman do al this?

• Not all women do