Me and my ex decided to be friends but he stopped contact.

He has a girlfriend he left me for a year ago and we just became friends so it would not be awkward and because we had moved on. he was pretty flirty though I tried to keep it friendly and ignored the flirting, and he also texted me the day after we "agreed to be friends" but he hasn't talked to me since then. Its like he forgot we became friends. I don't know if this is normal or what is going on

• Normal Friendship
  • He got feelings back
  • He wants you to make an effort
    Vote C
  • Other - please explain
    Vote D
Select a gender to cast your vote:
i texted him a few days after just to see what was up and he responded and kept the conversation going but he was hanging out with his girlfriend, I don't know if this makes a difference in any way just putting it out there

11

What Guys Said 1

• Many people pull the "we can still be friends" card to just ease off of you slowly. This is acually role reversal because women do this to guys all the time and expect the guys to accept it. It's best to just move on and never talk to him again. The friendship was over when feelings got involved. He wanted to let you down easy but it made things worse because you still had feelings for him. He didn't forget to be "friends", he just moved on without you and that was his intentions...

• No it wasn't. we haven't talked in about a year and a half, and I have to see him all the time he knows I moved on but I decided since I have and he has we should be friends because the past is well, in the past. and he said he agreed and that he wanted to be friends with me and he almost called me the ther day but he thought I wouldn't have his number. and he wants to be friendsbut then he just hasn't talked to me

What Girls Said 1

• the girlfriend may be jealous and think somethin is gonna happen cause he is your ex and asked him to stop. or his feelings may be coming back and he doesn't want them so he is trying to push them away.

hope it helped:]

• I actually didn't think of that possibility. thank you :)