Good spot for a quote tattoo?

I'd like to get-

Love to faults is always blind, always is to joy inclined. Lawless, winged, and unconfined, and breaks all chains from every mind.

The only thing is, I don't know where. Since it's a pretty lengthy quote, I was thinking maybe on my left side by my ribs or running up the side of one of my arms? I could always wear long sleeves for future jobs.

I have two tattoos already so spare me the spiels about them being permanent, trashy, etc.

I'm still not sure where I'm going to put it. It's still down to the ribs or one of my arms. Hm. I've got time anyway, I have to save up big time. ^.^ I'll update again with pics after I get it.

62

Most Helpful Girl

• I think arms would be a good place, you can show them off or cover them up as you please.

I saw one girl who had a quote across her chest, like going to each shoulder, and it looked so incredible that I would love to do it, but that is a very bold place lol.

What Guys Said 2

• My friend has a scripture tatted on his arm and it is real hot the way he got it done. He has it in cursive sort of wrapped around his arm going down it like a spiral

• Best spot would be on paper.

What Girls Said 5

• Yeah like right under your boob on the rib! I want one their!

link

A little More to the side, I don't like Miley though! ^^ hahah

• i'm not a big tattoo person, but I've always loved the ones on the ribs for some reason.

• I like the ribs for quotes. Going sideways like you said.

• ribs sounds awesome!

• on the back side of one of your arms would be a good spot.