What should I do?

So I broke up with my long distance boyfriend because I was a mad because I thought he was unhappy and didn’t like talking to me anymore. Like i thought he was avoiding me and it turns out he got a job which is why he couldn't really talk which I didn't find out till after I broke up with him. I felt like something was always wrong but I think it's because I didn't know how to interpret the statement since I couldn't read his facial expressions or body language. I still love him and feel bad for making him put up with me and my paranoia and insecurities. I'm not sure if I thought the break up thing through and I want him back but I don't know if the break up was a good or bad choice. I'm honestly surprised that he wasn't upset and still talked to me after that. I don't know if I should ask him out again or let it be so he doesn't have to go through this again. Everything is kind of calm yet awkward at the same time.

06

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess if it has been under a week you could try again otherwise me might reject you
    Goodluck sounds like a communication issue two me so if you do get back together that could be a problem to work on (sorry if that sounded rude)

What Guys Said 5

• Ask him why he didn't tell you he had a job if people disappear every day for a certain amount of time and don't tell you where they are it's safe to assume that he has someone else so your worries are understandable.

• Why do girls alwz assume things which are not even in the mind of d guy or existing. like can u girls jus stop overthinking n assuming.. i thought he was avoiding. i think this.. i think that.. blah blah.. stop complicating simple things..

• Tell your ex

• tell him all this but by copy and paste

• if u wanna get back together do it. it's ur choice.

What Girls Said 0