Is honestly always best?

I woke up one day and realized​ I don't like the person I'm married to in every way I can't help I feel this way over tried not to. do I tell him?

720

Most Helpful Guy

• discuss it with your partner, it has to be a mutual decision, and if he is honest and loves you too, then you should think of ways how you can make your marriage a more enthusiastic, else you have to take him into confidence so that he doesn't get hurt

Most Helpful Girl

• Before you jump into thinking you dont like him in every way. Make sure you just aren't feeling this way because there are underlying issues with you and you are taking it out on him. I know that I tend to do this in relationships and will find things about a guy to not like. So be careful of this.

What Guys Said 19

• At first, you better make sure your impression is fact too. Then if you validate you genuinely don't like him, and you see no possible way to make it work, it is better to be honest. Ofc this doesn't mean to be sharp with him, just not to go with covering up and acting as no problem is there. You two may even work it out together. In the end honesty is the best for healthy relationship. As it sounds, it may be not the most beneficial for you. But hopefully you will go not to keep easy for yourself and make it hard only for him, but to make it reasonable for both of you.

• Yes. If you don't like him, then the marriage is over. You're just wasting your life and. his.

• lol in every way? can u explain that? and why is that so? have u guys tried changing ur routiene? may be have sex. go out for a vacation. etc. or there is some friend of u whoes relation u idolise? may be go to him and ask what r the things that he dont like about u and just dont tell u to make u feel embarrassed.

• You should tell him and maybe seek counseling together if he wants the relationship put back together. From experience I can tell you it really sucks to have no idea your wife isn't interested anymore until she initiates separation/divorce.

• Of course you have to tell him... if you don't like him then break up, just don'cheat on him this is the worst thing someone could do...

• Ask your self why you dont like him whats wrong is it some thing about him or you and no dont tell him you will ruin your married life untill and unless you are sure about what you are doing and won't regret it. How long have u been married

• no not at all... he did cheat two years ago. but that was a long time ago

• Then why are you feeling this way he cheated a long time ago n i suppose forgave him, you see if you are going to tell him about feeling of yours' you may ruin you life may not get what you have right now think about it

• got kids?

• Hey, how long since you "woke up"

• yes... but first judge the situation and then tell him may be... u and he may find a way to generate that spark back... by solving or soughting out the problems between u both

• be careful babe

• You dont have to like him in every way :P but yes honesty is always best

• Mom tell me honesty is the best policy but its sad that you had to find out after you married him

• no... honesty is not always the best... but you should definitely tell him this...

• honesty has consequences but in long term benefit honesty is always best.

• sometimes fact matters over truth

• just be honest, tell him how you feel, and if it's necessary divorce him

• it depends on the person if this person honest so be honest if not.. u know what to do 😂😂

• no Justin have an affair

• You need to discuss your feelings with him and give him time so he. can understand things.

• I don't understand... how can he? but it's starting to affect my body... I get sick to my stomach when im around him

• Then it's your choice to search new partner and go for divorce if you can not make this working relationship

What Girls Said 6

• Maybe you should consider couples counciling?

• he doesn't even know anything is worng. I truly feel bad​

• I in no way want to try to explain your feelings because obviously it's impossible for me to understand but sometimes there's a core issue with these types of things and maybe it could be fixed. So it could a way to help change things OR it could help put you both in a position to separate amicably

• Yes, tell him

• The alternative is say nothing and be exactly where u are in 5 or 10 years time

Chances are he's picking up the signals from you and he's getting equally unhappy... talk to him

Though see if you can work it out give it a year to see if both of you can work at it...1 year max
    If nothing changes then you both go separate ways knowing you tried

• Why don't you like him in every way? Does he abuse you? If you still love him stay. And if he doesn't abuse you.

• not in all situations

• Yes, you can't force yourself to love someone. You need to be honest with yourself and him. You'll be happier when you do.