People split for different reasons, why did you break up with your ex?

I'm curious

1621

Most Helpful Guy

• She tried to shame me for having standards. Even though she met most of them, she said they were too high and that I didn't have any for myself because I was eating a high-fat, low-carb diet to cut my weight. Even though I told her how it works, and my best friend also explained it when she talked shit about me to him. Whatever, I was just fucking her so I could get another bitch off my mind anyway.

Most Helpful Girl

• Caught him getting a blowjob with my coworker. Dumped his ass then told my boss and got the coworker fired.

What Guys Said 20

• 1. She was an outgoing girl who loved going to social outings each week. Me on other hand back then i had huge social anxiety and in public we just... it was disastrous. 2. She still loved me but after she moved towns she realized she doesn't want to be with me anymore. Then i hit even further in anxiety 😀

• I mistook sexual attraction for feelings, only to realise that after having had a relationship for half a year

• Last one cheated on me with her "ex". One before was a junkie. one before was an alcoholic that cheated with our neighbor. one before we just got bored with each other (rather quickly, we were both curious virgins and just wanted to use each other for crash test dummies to figure things out).

• Me and my ex broke up cause too much emotional stress, lot of depression, the one ex girlfriend lost my class-ring which was
    a sentimental item to me cause my late Grand-dad bought it for me
    so that's why we broke up. The first ex girlfriend broke up with me
    cause her mother controlled our relationship so that's why things
    ended for us.

• This was when I was young but she was Borderline and Bipolar, not to mention sexually inappropriate with other men. Despite this, she was the one who did the leaving. I had children and did not want to put them through a divorce.
    ~JSmith

• I thought I was in love, but realized what we had wasn't it. So I told her and that was that

• The last person I was with before my current relationship, broke up with me because he still loved his ex

• It was nearing that time anyway

• First wife was a self-centered lazy pig that quit putting out and ignored her husband. She got dumped for a younger much prettier version of a wife. That was right about thirty years ago. :)

• I was the only one putting effort into the relationship. She sat on her butt all day.

• Because she was a whore... like legit... she was a whore lmao

• i never did that

• she cheated on me while I was deployed

• mine was distance I'm most cases.

• I got deployed over seas and she couldn't stay loyal...

• Going to Uni so we are calling it quits

• she cheated on me

• She was dishonest with me repeatedly, valued money more than me, wasn't affectionate enough, accused me of cheating.

• sexual incompatibility... cheating... personality conflicts... I've had lots of exes. All kinds of different reasons.

• many reasons. Some were just nuts, many sexual compatibility, all sorts of reasons

What Girls Said 15

• My ex broke up with me, because he started liking another girl. At the time, I was beyond heartbroken, but now I can see that we were never really right for each other anyway.

• My first (ex) boyfriend showed his buddies a topless photo of me I sent him. One of the girlfriends of his buddies told me. Totally uncool. Dumped him right away.

• He was a loser who didn't want to work unless he absolutely had to and just wanted to show me off to his buddies. He begged me for a long time to take him back. I didn't.

• He left me , it was the other way around ,.. just stopped responding to my text

• He left on his own.. didn't do anything to make him leave so it's whatever

• i went to another country. he was ma first luv

• He followed his heart to another woman. Didn't cheat on me. We actually had a very civil and mutual break up.

• I said I wasn't ready for a relationship.

• hmmm cuz I loved him more I guess

• I broke up with my ex because he cheated on me more then once. He lied to me a lot and more.

• He actually broke up with me. He was cheating behind my back and decided he wanted to be with her instead. I ended up with someone better, so it all worked out :)

• Because I was too fat for him. He preferred a slim girl. I was sad back then I gained weight because I was grieving a family death and i didn't care about my weight. Now I'm athletic.. It's better we broke up now I realized god helped me I can't be with someone who breaks up because of weight , imagine having other problems in life those kind of guys will run and not stay they are called dogs! Karma is real he is sick now and look like shi7

• He dealt with baggage from his past too late and it came up in our relationship. So we broke up so he can take time to work on himself and grow mentally, and get rid of that hurt that he carried into our relationship. It's unfortunate because he was my best friend first so for a while our friendship deteriorated too because of how things went down, but right now its working progress

• What kind of baggage?

• Unresolved issues

• He was too distant and never protected me when another guys was hitting on me.

• Because he was very very handsome. But while having sex I didn't get attracted towards him nor the sex was good. I knw I will get downvoted for this but its most brutal answer. But still has feelings for him because we both enjoyed our time talking to each other