Should I see it or not? What to do?

Dear GirlsaskGuys community.

My Ex-Boyfriend, with whom I but he also kind of broke up 2-3months ago, has recently (as I was told on ask anonymously) posted on Insta a story with a girl and 3 hearts. 1 month ago he was trying to contact me, however I did not answer as he treated me bad in the relationship and when I told him I wanted to end things, he was like 'me too, to be honest I do not feel the same as in the beginning, this relationship is not the joy for me etc.' and as I told him I wish him the best, he was like 'ok, bye' with 3 waving hand emojis, and 'its finished between us two, thats it', to what I told him I hoped we could break up in good terms.
Now he seems to have moved on quite quick, and the fact that I broke up with him doesn't mean I do not love him, I just hoped for him to realize that the way he treated me is not okay.

My question is, should I just keep not going on his page, should I go and see it and then block him (we do not follow each other) or? I mean not that I think he'd care but I would like to get his attention.
I don't even know. I was hoping to get back together but that just killed the hopes and I also think I wouldn't take him back after showing himself already with a new girl.

Oh and please be direct and honest, enlighten me, tell me what you think... just make sure not to be rude please can't handle this right now.

Updates:
He never posted with me but with her he does...

0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• He seemed to have moved on before you even decided to end things but he never said anything until you said you should breakup... So yh I would say block the guy, he is nothing to do with you, giving him attention will make him feel better about himself and not feel bad about you probably

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Loading... ;