Would you be mad?

I feel like if I had a boyfriend and he cheated on me with a guy... I wouldn't be mad, so much shit has happened to the gay community and they're of coming out so I'd let it slide 😐

• I wouldn't be mad
  • Hell yeah I'd be mad
  • I really wouldn't care...
    Vote C

712

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't be mad that my girlfriend cheated on me with a girl. I'd be mad because she lied to me and used me to avoid coming out

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• it's irrelevant if they're sleeping with the same sex or not. cheating is about lying and hiding what you are doing. it's disrespectful and shows how little they care for you..
    now my girlfriend wanting to sleep with a women is fine by me just let me know what your up to and have fun I say. I can't help her out if she wants box to chew on so how can I get mad at that. but cheating is cheating that's just wrong

• If he cheats on you with a man, it will be for the same reasons he cheats on you with a woman. If the motive is constant, why wouldn't the feelings of betrayal be. That is an internal flaw you have to deal with. You don't feel competition with other men, because they're men. But you feel it with other women. Not being upset with him because it is a dude is the same as saying you wouldn't be mad at him for killing your dog because he used a gun and not a knife. Either way this person has betrayed you and is untrustworthy and does not value you in a healthy way that a partner should. This isn't a flaw with your boyfriend, it is a flaw with you.

• I'd be equally mad if someone cheated on me with a man or a woman. Cheating is cheating.

• Wtf, of course I'd be mad. If I'm in a relationship I expect you to be faithful. If you feel the need to experiment, either tell me beforehand, or break up with me first.

• What one earth does that have to do with anything? If my boyfriend cheated on me with a woman I would be livid just the same. It's not the sex of the person they cheated with, just that they cheated on me.

• really, god I was married once before I realised I liked males sexually.. i was never able to talk and do that.

• I would be mad, whether my girlfriend would cheat with a man or a woman.

• I'd still be mad because I still got cheated on tbh. Doesn't really matter if it's with the opposite sex, it's still cheating.

• hell yeah i'd be mad

• Questions like this make my day

• i agree with misd sar 14

What Girls Said 6

• I wouldn't be mad only if he's just realizing that he is gay (not even bi). Anyway, I couldn't date a bi, being jealous at other girls is pretty much enough, I can't be jealous at every breathing soul, lol.

• Cheating is cheating. Of course I'd be mad, and hurt, and upset.

• I have a boyfriend now and I'd be more mad if he cheated on me with a girl. I'd still be mad and break up with him if it were a guy though.

• Yeah but I'd be less mad than if he cheated on me with a girl to be honest.

• Cheating is cheating- no matter what. I'd be supportive of his coming out but it's still disrespectful to cheat on a person.

• Happened to me. More than mad, I was hurt because he just used me and took for granted my feelings. I support the gay community and know the long way they've gone through, but that doesn't give them permission to play with other people's feelings. I would have even helped him to hide or something with a relationship if he told me, but the thing here is that I was being treated as less than a human being.