When exes get in touch with you again, what do you do?

I had an unofficial ex get in touch with me after like 1-2 years or something. Now mind you I really liked this girl and after such a short period of us having been well not together I felt a strong connection that apparently wasn't mutual. Or so I thought til I found her in my dm's. Now it could be that the connection was significant, but at the same time it is probably more likely her recent break up that influenced her. She never said anything more than that she missed how we used to be friends, that she was sorry for what went on between us, and that she wanted to be friends again. Imagine my excitement. This girl had a major heartbreaking impact on me... Anyway shortly thereafter we stopped talking, and shortly after that I'm guessing she deactivated her fb account. We're still following each other on instagram, but neither of us (mostly me) use it. I can't stop thinking about her. I almost was over her... til she came back into my life.

Sorry for the long post

11

What Girls Said 1

• Leave their messages on read 😂😂

• 😂😂😂

• ha... but they're not messaging me anymore. If they message me again I'll keep this in mind

• Better than allowing them to fuck you over.

What Guys Said 1

• Do you want another heartbreak? Because that's how you get another heartbreak.

• what can I say? I'm a sicker for pain.