Guys, is it possible for a guy to change his mind after a break up?

Asking for a friend...

Like, have you ever broken up with a girl only to change your mind after a while? What happened? Did she try and get you back, or did you decide to on your own?

I was casually seeing this guy for a few months, but he came to the conclusion that we weren't well suited. Even though I totally disagreed with him, I didn't protest. He's just as friendly/flirty towards me as we were before, and during our time together. So I'm just confused over all.

5

Most Helpful Guy

• It IS possible, but I would not count on it. You could put out "Feelers" and test him (like make a pass at him), but again, do not count on it.

• like just straight up ask him?

• So I take that back--it *could* hurt.

• yah I probably won't bother. Tbh, I initiated us getting together in the first place. I have the sort of "if he wants me, it's up to him attitude" I just don't understand why he acts so flirty still.

What Guys Said 4

• Yes, but its rare. There needs to be a lot of positive factors involved in order for a couple to get back together if they are serious about life, relationships and each other

• guys take along time to get over break ups so he very well couple changed his mind

• Adolescent confusion. Sure.

• for me... no once bitten twice shy. but do others, maybe