Did I have a baby with the wrong man?

I have been with my fiancé for 5 years. We have a 4 month old baby. My fiancé was gone for work (by choice) during my entire pregnancy. I took the time to enroll in school and complete a semester while home alone. The plan was for him to work a lot durning my pregnancy so he could be home more often once the baby was born. We planned for me to restart school back in May (Mon-Fri 9am-1pm) while my fiancé watched our baby (we didn't want him in daycare at such a young age). Once the time came, he bailed out claiming he didn't want to commit to watching him for 5 months. Then, he proceeded to sign himself up for a real estate class (9hrs a day for 2 days a week) and uses the excuse that he's in school and too busy/tired to help with the baby. On top of everything, he brought his two other children, whom lives in another state, to our house for the ENTIRE summer (ages 8 and 10). His daily schedule consists of going to the gym in the morning, visiting his good friend, and coming home to only stay in our bedroom on social media or YouTube binging until he passes out. He barely interacts with his children so once I'm finished tending to the baby, I'm using all of my leftover energy to compensate the time he isn't giving his children. I'm mentally and physically exhausted. He refuses to spend time with his son because he claims his 8 year old because he isn't as "masculine" as he desires. I asked him to take his kids with him today while he rode around town searching for business locations (because I need a break). I explained to him that he needs to spend more time with them, since he is their father and they're only here for the summer. He blew up and cursed me out for asking him to take his children with him for the day. Now I know that I've made a huge mistake by having a child with him 🤦‍♀️

may I add that we have 12 year age difference. I'm 23 and he's 35
Did I have a baby with the wrong man?
4
5