Why has it Me to suffer everytime in the path of love? Why loving always so much pain?

Years after being hurt from the lain called love i was wrong to fall in love again. But a girl changed my thoughts and my life she gave me so much love i forgot all the pain of the past. After someday she started to ignore me. one fine day i asked her y is she ignoring me n then she told she was getting engaged to someoneelse. Tell me guys is it right to love any again

03

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• yup it is. your going to love a lot of shit in your life and most of it won't be good for you.. and try to remember that eh. love doesn't equal happiness, also if you had no pain in life there wouldn't be anything to compare your love too. which would make it meaningless

• on to the next one mate. I'll have to do the same ;). girl looses interest - let's me fall - never tells me the real reason as to why she lost interest/gave up on the relationship. I was honestly gutted about It. but yh fack it gotta move on.. ^^

we all got these kind of stories I guess. just gotta keep on going :). 👍😉

• Corny.