I want to be friend with my ex?

long story.. we were in relationship for 4 years n she was my classmate since 4 th standard.. we broke up long ago.. it has been 2 years.. she dumped me for another guy.. now she is happy with him.. N I m happy with my life.. she dont want to talk to me... we dont talk anymore.. .. i just want to be her friend again... what should i do?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Why do you want to be her friend?

• dont know.. but I m happy that she is happy.. I don't want to do anything like take her back as my girlfriend.. but we were friends for too long.. so i wanna be her friend again

• What does your girlfriend think about all of this?

• my girlfriend talks with her ex... its her decision n i respect that

Most Helpful Guy

• the other guy is better looking than you?

• yep.. but she still feel that I loved her the most.. but she dont want to talk to me