Why i am the only one who suffer in this world? I have nothing?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Just put on the news and see how harder the life of other people is. Your heartbreak is NOTHING like what happens in other countries.

1|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• LOL.

Sally, you are not the only person suffering in this world. You just logged onto a fucking computer, did you not? There are people in this world that don't have such luxuries, who have been sold into an illegal human trafficking ring as prostitutes at the age of 12.

Get over yourself. Holy shit.

2|2
    0|1
    • That's a rude way to talk with 😒

• Show All
    • Glad to hear! ✌🏻

• Just dropped a question about this that's going to trigger the whole website lol

What Guys Said 2

• Your not. In fact, your suffering is norhing compared to the starving children over in places like liberia which have been ravaged by civil war. Your first world problems are nothing in the grand scheme of things.
    Cheers!

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't want to hear shit from you until you held your best friend in your arms while she died, or until you're in basic training and you walk into the bathroom and see one of your buddys hanging from the ceiling and then had to and then watch as they carry his body out of the building

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;