Would you believe her story?

Well i was going out with his girl and i noticed one day that there were many Facebook accounts present on her computer. I then go on my phone and i manage to get into one out of curiosity. I see a account with my girls nickname and I look through the messages and find various messages with people but in specific one guy named alex. These messages were not to long ago sent and even ones saying i had a good time with you and whatnot. I was devastated... She was cheating on me... I approach her on the subject and she makes up a story about its her friends facebook and what not... I dont buy it... What would you say about this she cheated or not? And women put your self in my shoes.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't buy it. She probably cheated and tried to cover it up by saying it was her friend's. Well, if it was her friend, then he/she would probably have logged out after being on her pc for a while, since most people log out. But it's all just weird. Facebook is also on phones so why would the friend use her computer?

• it was a while ago and the email was present i was just able to guess her password but i guess it the same conclussion right.

• Yeah, I'm sure she cheated...

Most Helpful Guy

• The trust is broken. You won't believe her unless she tells you what you suspect. Here is all that is left to say:

"I know you are lying. If you can't come clean about it, that's your choice but my choice then will be to end things. I can't be with someone who will not be honest with me. But, if you come clean, we can talk about what I need from you moving forward and what the boundaries will be in this relationship until I can trust you again. So let me know how you want to handle this."

Obviously, at this point she has the choice to walk away or deal with the consequences of broken trust in the relationship. But standing your ground with her is important. You don't have to stay in this relationship or accept a lie, but you don't get to stay and not deal with it and make it awful for the both of you either.

What Girls Said 5

• Me and my partner don't consider flirting to be cheating. If she's just talking to him it could be a friend.

But I am not exactly sure what the text said, if she met up with him without your permission then I would question it.

Do you meet other people without telling her?

The whole cheating thing really depends on how open you two are.

• maybe she just hanging out with the guy

• No I wouldn't believe her

• Better ask her this

• Try to have an honest talk with her, and if you feel like she is not capable of it, then I think it would be better for you to move on. What matters is your feelings, and obviously you have doubts. Trust is important and if you can not trust her, it will be hard for you in the future, even if she did not cheat, there is a reason why your doubt is there (if you dont have trust issues with every girl, then you're probably right)

What Guys Said 0