He says he wants to be with me but he doesn't want to hurt me? Help!

Okay, so I've been talking to this guy for about 5 months now and we hit it off so good and everything..one day in one of our classes he said "he'd kill to be with me" and I was happy cause we already told each other how we felt and stuff..but he was also having problems with his ex already and couldn't get rid of her! And he still can't! So one night I spent the night with him and A couple of our friends and we had sex that night and after that I ended up getting attached and he did as well..and now all of a sudden since that he says he wants to be with me but he doesn't wanna hurt me or he'll say I'm no good in relationships..and then he'll say he's no good for me and I don't get it at all he said he wanted to be with me but now he "doesn't wanna hurt me" help please!

Well.. Things are trying to look up for us.. we're getting a bit of progress together and working on this relationship thing.. Hopefully.. we can be together in peace and no past drama..

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Silly I no but ever seen He is just not that into you. It say's if a guy wants your number he will do anything to get it. Same here. Totally straight and maybe a little harsh but if he wants to be with you he will be with you. No excuses.

• I see.. I can actually agree with that! Thank you..