I asked out a guy that I don't like, and now we're dating. I don't know what to do, as I hate hurting people's feelings. Help?

I was at a sleepover last night, and some drinking went on. I was really happy and having fun, and this guy that likes me texted me.

I texted him back and said "what would you say if I asked you out right now" and he said "yes." Then my friend told me "YOU SHOULD DATE HIM!" So I said I would say "yes" too. immediately, he asked me out. Now apparently we're dating, and he just texted me but I don't want to open it.

I feel terrible now because I don't like him at all, he's just a friend. I like someone else already! What do I say to this guy? He's my friend, and I don't want to hurt him or make him feel embarrassed. How can I get out of this "relationship" without making him feel that way, and embarrassing myself too?
7
3