Will He Try To Get Me Back?

I started dating a guy a couple of months ago. Turns out he is a narcissist. He was awesome in the beginning and I thought maybe I could see a future with him. Then things changed and he became very argumentive and insulting. Nothing I did or said pleased him. He thought he was wonderful and could do no wrong. Everything he said was right and everything I said was wrong. Two days ago, he told me to do something and when I told him I wasn't going to, he told me it was his way or the highway. I chose the highway. This was done over the phone. I noticed that he blocked me on all social media right away. One of my friends told me he won't be back because he knows he can't control me and that all narcissists need to be in control. Another friend told me that he'll definitely be back. That all narcissists come back eventually. I don't want him back. I just want to be prepared for any attempts he might have at getting me back. Does anyone have any experiences with a narcissist? Will he try to get me back?

01

What Guys Said 1

• Narcissists think they are more intelligent then they actually are. They aren't necessarily intelligent although they can come off that way.

He won't apologize. He's a narcissist. Maybe he'll try to make you feel guilty and gaslight.

Narcissists do need to be in control.

• He did seem very intelligent. He even told me he was. LOL He's never apologized for anything and now that I think about it, he rarely complimented me. Maybe a little in the beginning but then he got very insulting. I don't know why I put up with it. I almost felt addicted to him. Thank you for your response!

• Narcissists exude a sort of energy and other people believe what they believe about themselves often. And they're incredibly confident which is attractive to other people.

What Girls Said 0