Do y'all believe in karma?

97

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes--although some it is surely just things that happen by chance, or the consequence of poor choices.

Most Helpful Guy

• I did not used to. Up until I divorced my ex. She sued me for alimony, I lost my job, and suffered a lot because of it.

I really thought bad people just did bad things and got away with it. But I was a bit positive, because I was free of such a toxic relationship. I saw it as a chance to start over.

Well, a magical thing happened. Because I lost my job and no longer had an income, her lawyer was not getting paid. Her lawyer was a cutthroat ruthless woman. She baited my ex with some crap story about being abused by men, blah, blah. So the plan was to drain me of every cent since most of the money from the proceedings went to her.

Well, that all changed when the money stopped coming in. My ex owed her about 10k. in fees. So when I lost my job, this venomous woman simply garnished my ex's wages. Then my ex lost her job, her apartment, and suffered many more times than me. She had two strokes and two heart attacks. Got engaged to a man who refused to work to help her and whom has called her all kinds of financial problems.

I really used to think bad things happened and the universe did not care.

Nope. What you put into this universe, you will surely reap in the end.

What Girls Said 8

• I do, karma is going to kick everyone's ass someday for the shit people have done

• Definitely, I've seen it do its job many times

• Yes. What goes around comes around.

• I believe in Jesus

• I want to. But still waiting on it to get my ain't shit ex. lol

But in all seriousness I do. but sometimes it takes longer for some people. But I believe whether good or bad it will get you eventually.

• No I dont believe in karma. I have good things happen to bad people, bad happen to good etc...
    I think we attract what we believe we deserve, what you focus on is the energy you put out and is drawn to you.

• I don't think so. I hope karma happens to my soon to be ex husband.

• Not in the superstitious/spiritual sense, but I believe what goes around comes around.

What Guys Said 6

• I would say no, because sometimes bad things happens to people who don't deserve it and good things happen to people who's mean or did something awful. But I believes in consequences. If you smokes or do something else that's unhealthy it can affect your health negatively.

• Depends on what you mean by karma. I presume you mean the idea that what 'goes around comes back around'?

I would say that in some form or another, that idea of karma exists. If you bully and pick on people, eventually someone is gonna call you out for it, or you will loose all your friends etc.

• Yea like when it comes to dating?

• Hmm, that's a difficult one as I'm only 19 and don't have any romantic experience to talk of, so I don't think I can help with that question.

I would hope that nice guys will eventually get the nice girls instead of just being told "I wish I could find a nice guy" like hello, I'm a nice guy haha (a little bitter, ignore me), but who knows...

• Yea I know what you mean

• I believe the concept. Even for religious people, if you sin then you're going to hell. That's basically Karma right? I think most people believe it.

• Let me just say I don’t want to test it

• I do

• yes I do. karma affects my life daily.