Why do girls get all butt hurt after asking for your opinion on things you like?

girlfriend asks me if i like when she wears make up for. I told her i dont mind it i like girls who wear light make up or go all natural but she should do what makes her happy. Since then i haven't. Heard the end of the subjecy why ask my opinion. On it

11

What Girls Said 1

• Lol , when a girl ask about ur opinion she's really not after what u think she just wants u to say she's right😁😁

What Guys Said 1

• Girls asking for opinions are fishing for the destruction of their insecurities. Always tell her you like it the way she does it. She doesn't look fat in that dress and she's hotter than all her female friends combined. The makeup she wears looks very good on her, but she's one of the few girls that you think can go completely without it. That sort of stuff; little white lies