What should I say to her?

So basically I've had a crush on this girl for about a month she has rejected me multiple times. I saw her in the cafeteria and asked if I could buy her lunch she said I'm busy go sit over there with everyone else. Since she is graduating in a couple days I asked for her phone number and she said I have a boyfriend. So I can kinda tell she isn't interested in me but my question is Wednesday is the last day I'll see her before she moves away. Should I let her go or try getting her number even though I got rejected just 2 days ago. Should I say something to her In the hallway also?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Here this man has some valuable advice to give you regarding situations like these. I can reiterate, but meh, it's more interesting to link it to you. https://youtu.be/0Pypx4h2pJk

Most Helpful Guy

• dude, just let her go, in sorry, but she obviously isn't interested in you.

What Girls Said 2

• If she is declining you nicely take the hint. If you don't let up she may get mean about it making you feel worse

• Let her go and find someone who will appreciate you. No need to waste the energy on worrying about a girl who isn't interested.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!