Why do we keep meeting like this?

So I went on a trip I have been planning over a year. My ex and I have been broken up for almost 2 years. Yet we never lost touch. One day I made him mad by attacking his ego. And well he stopped talking to me about a month ago.
Well I am at EDC in Vegas pretty large event.
I had broken my phone so his number wasn't saved. I was also to meet someone else. So without hesitation thinking it was this new man I was meeting answered.
To my surprise my ex. So being in my happy element I was weak. He said he was alone and couldn't find his friends.
This is the second time we have ran into eachother in vegas. 1st time was on the plane ride home. On new years same day we broke up. He had accidentally purchased the seat next to mine. Took him home that night. Anyway back to EDC weekend. He ended up staying with me all weekend. And well I made sure he didn't forget. If you know what I mean.
He told me he was going on a trip to Miami on Wednesday. I asked oh cool with who. Very weird he wouldn't tell me which of his friends since I know everyone.
Anyway he called me all day the day my flight landed. That night my friend asked me dang he isn't with his girl anymore. I was confused because I had new clue the scumbag had a girlfriend.
Being the a****** I am. I contacted her through one of her friends. Long story short they are in Miami as we speak. The ***** knows we slept together and that we talked but is in denial. He didn't even care if she found out. i made him tell her. I don't know how to feel or why I am sad. Or what this man is possibly thinking. Ugh what is the universe trying to say with all these accidental meetings. Help!!
Why do we keep meeting like this?
1
1