If I still think about my ex boyfriend all day everyday am I still in love with him?

35

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• It's normal for a person to think about their pass lovers occasionally. It's being human. How long ago was the break up? If it was recent then it can explain why you constantly think about him. It doesn't necessarily meean you still love him.

What Guys Said 4

• you miss him
    you are probably ruining your present for someone in your past

• How long ago was it and how have you tried to move on

• its been 2 years but i haven't done much to move on , i still look at his social media a lot

• Then it's kinda hard to move on if you haven't begun to let go, it would make sense if you still think of them of you don"t go without checking up on them. Live a little, let them be, find a different happiness

• I don't think you're still in love bur I definitely think you're infatuated and won't let yourself move on because of it

• quick answer is no... you could be obsessed. As bad as it sounds it's very common... the best thing you could do is try talking to other people, make new friends and let time heal.

• you miss him

What Girls Said 2

• really sorry for you, if there's no chance of you guys getting back together you need to move on. I know it might seem impossible, maybe some counseling could help if nothing else does.

• You need help Thats all.