Would you remain friends with your ex after a breakup?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • We tried but it didn't work out.
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm friends with my exs, except one. It really depends on how you broke up and why.
    I voted yes, but when I say "friends", I mean like we say hi to each other and have no hard feelings from the past. We can have a conversation if we see each other in some place, but it's not like we're best friends who talk everyday. So I guess there are a lot of people like me, but not much people who become really friends after a breakup.

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 33

What Girls Said 18

• I was friends with my last ex until I got into a serious relationship after that it didn't seem right.
    I'd tell him about my one date wonders and we'd have a good laugh about it.
    I knew him from primary school.

0|0
    0|0
  • i would try my best to end it on a good note, but i dont think that i would contact them unless they really needed help about something or they were in a friend/in-law circle of people, which then i would just be polite and try my best to stay away

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course! I've never been broken up with, so if I know the guy was really hurt I always make it an effort to remain friends. My best friend was actually my most serious and longest relationship I ever had! He still has some feelings for me, but we remain best friends to this day. All of my exes are friends OR close friends. I'd feel bad if things ended in a bad way!

0|0
    0|0
  • Every moment is a gift, hence it's called the present ~ Warm Apple Crumble

0|0
    0|0
  • It really depends on the reason for the brake up, because things just weren't working or because one did wrong by the other.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes