How to not be in a relationship?

This is a dumb question, but basically I have pretty much always jumped from one guy to another since I was 18. I got out of a 4 year relationship last year and then a month later into another that lasted until month ago. Weirdly I ended both as I didn't feel they were that interested in me or compatible, but yeah. Here I am. I dont know who I am, I feel lost. And I dont want to get into another thing with somebody just now, but I feel really lonely and a bit worthless. I feel the temptation to jump online to online dating, to catch up with old male aquaintances. And look Im 28 this year so a part of me is like, should I really pause for too long, when I wanna get married and have a future with someone eventually and not when its too late. I haven't got any girl friends and girls never seem to like me. What should I do?

03

What Guys Said 3

• One word.. Explore.. find the right guy to settle with.. (if you think, there was anyone in the past, catch up with him_ if he ain't dating/married) .. you gonna be 28, so I think you pretty much have an insight into whats going in a guys mind.. whats guys want is honesty, be honest about what you have done in the past and what you have in mind...

• well... find boy-friends and not boyfriends. after break ups we are usually tiered. or we jump into another relationship and pretend we didn't suffered the last or we will get bored of getting to know other people. sucks +)

• Can I pm you? i have just solved a similar case.. in your case also i may help out, so let me know if you're ready to talk

What Girls Said 0