I am cheating pls help?

I am cheating my boyfriend who is 18 with 23 yr old guy what can i do i like both? and i prefer 20+ yr old guys...I am cheating pls help!!!?

719

Most Helpful Guy

• Considering you're 16, you shouldn't really be with either, especially the 23 year old guy. Think about that age difference. When he was your age, you were in grade school. Don't be some idiot who is attracted to older guys because they have money and a job. He's a creep for even considering someone your age, and you're‚Äča total idiot for considering someone his age. Clearly you're not mature enough for a relationship, given how you did probably the worst thing you can possibly do to someone who you supposedly care for. Confess, let him loose, and never talk to him again. That's the kindest thing you can do. As for Mr. 23 years old, call the police. Dude is messed up and it's apparent he takes advantage of young and immature girls.

• I think 16 and 18 is an okay age gap. I'm 16 and my boyfriend is 18 and no one I've come across have thought our age gap was bad.

• 16 and 18 is okay, but hold off on the sex until it's legal in your country. The 24 year old should be in jail, you should understand that

Most Helpful Girl

• You can stop cheating on him and end it. You can't have your cake and eat it too.. you can't just focus on the age factor because everyone is different.

What Guys Said 18

• Lol at what can you do...

What do you think you can do? How about stop cheating? Break up with your boyfriend, you've lost the right to his affection. Then decide whether or not you want to keep on seeing this other guy. Simple.

• Why not just end the relationship instead of cheating? I've never understood people like you.

• Lol I don't even understand what she is doing with a 23 year old guy while she is 16 smh

• Well, dump the one you like less by sending him a dear john letter over email or text so you don't have to see him whine and beg. This is why I don't do ltr's anymore (least of all with fickle teenagers) and just keep it fwb's, they generally aren't tired of riding the cock carousel yet and only pretend or think they want a ltr.

• Then stay with the guy whose 23.
    Let the the 18yo guy go.

• As it is who cares.
      There are going to be a lot more guys ahead.
      Just don't step on two stones at a time. That's cheating.
      Let one go. That's Fairplay.

• U cared enough to ask this question on a social media. Does that mean u want both.
      Or is the question wrong
      The question is "Which one should i let go".
      You made the decision of cheating so obviously you u like 23yo more than the 18yo, but definitely trust 18yo more than 23yo.
      Guilt?
      Confusion?

• Well if it helps let u know that
      Guys at 23 are highest with their confidence.
      My point is If he can grab u from smeone else, he can grab anyone. If things dont work out he can easily move on, its u who will be hurt. And due to age difference there's obviously no future to the relationship with 23 yo guy.(Only sexual)
      I would personally suggest be with the 18yo, coz that relationship will have a reasonable end.

If ur going wid this soultion then read further
      Now dont tell 18yo u ever had affair wid a 23yo, coz thats gonna mess up the relationship.
      No need to be honest, coz its ur own good.
      Break up With 23yo, let things go.
      In 2 Years ull be in the right age to be with 20+ guys. Till then just hang on.
      Hope this helps some way.

• Probably break up with the guy you are cheating on... no one wants to stay with someone that has cheated o them... plus you like older guys and had to be sometjing to make you want to get with the older guy anyway... so seems easy enough really :)

• say it staraight to your boyfriend n part your ways, dont do this he doesn't deserve this. If he gets to know about all this he will lose faith in loyalty n thats d worst thing u can do yo him

• You can stop being such an evil cunt

• End it with him. You're only cheating yourself

• Break through text that way u ain't gotta see him cry or beg u stay.

• Tell them both the truth it's the right thing to do

• you can cheat on the second one with me. I'm 27.

• so break up with your boyfriend and take the oder one

• Stop and accept breakup. Don't feel guilty.

• Stop feeling guilty about it

• tell the truth...

• if u have to ask than u are cheating

• Wanna chat?

• You are not mature enough yet to have a relationship. Not because of your age, but because of your actions.
    Neither of them deserve someone like that. You should stay single until you become more mature.

What Girls Said 6

• No need to hurt the 18 year old more, break up with him. Your a pretty terrible person to be so blunt and not even think about his feeling before you made that decision

• Break up with your boyfriend, he deserves better.

• Choose the one your the most happy with and comfortable with... but first tell the guy your with what's going on. No sneaking around he'll be even more angry and won't be with you in the end if you do choose him

• dont like either find out

• End the relationship first and than sleep with whoever you want to

• Imagine you leave both of them, who would you miss and want back the most