Okay so should I say goodbye to my ex? Things ended on a really bad note but he's graduating in a few days and I'll never see him again?

I was mean to him and he was mean to me and it just did end well at all. But still I really liked him and he was there for me when I felt like I had no one else. I don't know whether or not I should say something to him the next time I see him, cause i already called him a couple weeks ago and he sent me straight to voicemail so I texted wishing him the best for the future and to end things on a good note, which we never got to do. And he wished the same for me.

Should I say goodbye in person too? Or I should I just let it be?

45

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• If you see him in person you should say goodbye, but don't seek him out if he's not responding to calls & texts.

What Guys Said 4

• Just send him a goodbye text... Tell him that you are sorry for any complications between you and him and that you wish you could take them back... wish him luck... then that's it... if he cares then that's great but if he doesn't then that's his fault... at least you will know in your heart that you ended on the right note with him... and hopefully you can find peace in the conflicted heart of yours...

• Say goodbye in person too... do all of what I said in person... if you can...

• This year was awful

• Well that's another conflict within you... It's ok to be alone... it's ok to not have a boyfriend... so what if he doesn't care? He's wrong for that... but all that matters now is you... you gotta look out for yourself... you'll be ok you don't need to be depressed about anything... be happy...

• Let it be for good.

• call him and ask him

• Just let it be

What Girls Said 3

• I would just leave it since you've already wished each other well

• It's already done... let it be

• No you guys said goodbye to each other when you guys broke up