How do you get over someone who you really love?

I fell for someone this year. But they didn't fall back because I screwed it up. Now I can't listen to certain songs, or even go to certain places because it hurts too much. And the thing is, I've talked to them about it. And they just don't care. They could not care less. But I still care so much. And I don't know how to get over him. I don't know what to do. The last few days I've been in the mode where I just haven't cared. I haven't felt anything. But the truth is, I might not see him ever again and I don't know how to feel...

Does anyone have any good tips to get over someone you really loved?

26

Most Helpful Guy

• You just have to find someone else who will actually love you back... one that will actually "Give your heart a break"... or you just have to focus on other things besides relationships... or you just have to let time pass by... Within sometime as long as you aren't constantly reminded of this person then you will lose those feelings and learn to cope with that situation... and accept it for what it is... and learn from it...

Most Helpful Girl

• It's gonna take time for some people longer then others all you can do is get all your feelings out and all the emotions you are feeling . Keep busy and stop blaming yourself it isn't anybody's fault. Except the fact that he doesn't care and move on and stop looking at past and look towards the future you deserve better.

What Guys Said 5

• Don't bottle up your emotions. Cry. Bawl your eyes out. Scream into a pillow. Shout obscenities at the wall. During the initial stages of getting over someone, you may feel miserable. You need to accept these feelings in order to truly release them and move on with your life.

• I always find the best thing to do is to try and find another crush or girl to hang out with. I'm not saying to start dating, but get your mind on someone else. Think about him and what you would do. Actually get a guy friend and go do some stuff. I met
    My best girl friend after my ex broke up with me. Unfortunately some things will hurt and you may not be able to go back to them, but think of this as a chance to go explore new things! :)

• you figure that out let me know, I was married to a woman that I adored for 28 years, on our 28th anniversary she told me she hated me and it was over, I will love her until the day I die but I am not going to let that end me I shall/have/and will overcome adapt and make my life great again

• Avoid talking to them and everything

• Yea I can u can msged me if u want I feel pm is better for that lol

What Girls Said 1

• stay busy. he doesn't deserve you !