Help? I sent this to my ex who's on her mission. She's read it 8 times in 3 weeks, but hasn't responded 🙁?

This will be my last attempt to contact you, so I hope you will at least take the time to read this.

When you came back into my life last year, it was the biggest surprise ever, and I was thrilled to get another chance to be with you, tell you that I loved you, and actually express my love for you.

I know I wasn't anywhere near as supportive as I should have been with you going on you're mission, but it was hard for me because I just got used to having you back in my life every day, and didn't want to lose that again.

I also, didn't act the right way before you left, but it hurt for you to not tell me you loved me, how you were pushing me away, and that I was losing you. I regret not supporting you and doing the right things when it came time for you to leave, and I'm so sorry.

I just recently had the feeling I needed to reach out to you, as I already reached out to your mom within these past days.

I don't want to beg, but I really want you to reconsider my place in your life. Because I love you, I want make you happy, and be with you. I just was overcome with hurt and emotion when you left and started your mission. I didn't feel like I deserved how I was treated towards the end.

I have tried to move on, and date others, like you requested, but I don't know how to explain what I felt, but I just felt like I needed to stop, and once I did, I got the feeling to do this.
I hope you understand, because it hurt so much to have you leave my life again. I know we played the balancing act before you left, and I still don't want to lose you, and I don't want to stop fighting for you. Maybe this is just so you can focus on your mission, and I can grow where I need to.
I want to express how much I miss you, and love you. I hope you are doing ok and are enjoying your mission. I also hope you know that I tried my hardest to do right by you and make you happy. I love you and still hope that I can one day marry you. I do not wish to be a distraction to your mission.

12

What Girls Said 1

• Three weeks isn't that long really, especially when it comes to major life decisions. Maybe she is still pondering and praying over her decision. Hopefully soon she will do the right thing and at least answer you one way or the other.

• it's just that how many times she's reviewed it and not acknowledged me

• And yes, you did write a great message to her!

• thank you

What Guys Said 2