How do I get over her?

My ex and I were together for almost 6 years. We lived together and all. Within the last year, she moved to an other province, about 2 hours away. I would travel there every weekend to see her. Within the last year, she broke up with me 3 times. All 3 times were the same excuse. She explained to me that she didn't feel right in her life and she needed to be alone. Then 3 months later she'd tell me that I was the one and that she would never leave me. I got burned 3 times with this same shit. Anyways, this time it's different, she truly does not love me anymore and it has been over a month she left. Not a day goes by that I don't think of her. I am having a difficult time getting over this. I understand I shouldn't think of someone who does not care for me. I understand I need to stay busy. I understand all that needs to be done. I have fully accepted that this is over, but yet I am constantly thinking about her. I would like to move and and be my own person. I would like some insight. I am a caring and down to earth person. How do I get over her?
How do I get over her?
Add Opinion