Evil ex ploys or over thinking?

So i broke up with this guy , basically his probs with commitment and we haven't spoken for more than a month.. then this weekend he comes to my workplace ( which is something he never did unless it was to see me) to buy something. My heart went up to my throat but I stayed calm served him then he left.. my question is was this some evil ploy to hv me thinking of him again? Am I over thinking this.. urgh guys I need ur help😥

11

What Guys Said 1

• It appears you still have feelings for him to ask this question. Remember why you broke up and move on. I see girls waste many years breaking up and going back to the same guy they know isn't right for them. They might even end up having kids or getting married, but they are rarely happy. Often the relationship won't last in the end.

What Girls Said 1

• If he's asking for specifically you to serve him, or starts going there frequently, then try to avoid him or let your boss know. I know I'm young but I have a lot of older siblings who tell a lot of experiences along with uncles and aunts. I know how to deal with that stuff.