I hate that things ended badly with my ex boyfriend, we were together for almost 3 years and now he won't even reply to me. He cheated?

we dated 2.5 years and he cheated on me and dumped me, I was really upset and didn't give him any space and he got annoyed to the point where he told me to get out of his life because he loved someone else and not me. now if I try to text him he won't even reply or he will be super short with me. I hate this, what can I do?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing but pick up your self-respect and dignity that has fallen on the floor and move on and be strong as you don't need a person like that in your life. You'll be better off.

Most Helpful Girl

• He cheated thats the worst so why care about a guy who had his dick in some other girl and told you straight he loves her, he has no respect for you and you deserve better, you shouldn't give a fuck about this guy tbh, he clearly can't keep his dick in his pants and doesn't care about you as he is suppose to have, he seems like he was a shitty boyfriend any way, do not blame yourself pick yourself up , have some self respect and dont message him , because by msging him you give him the benifit of thinking he is so wanted and amazing when meanwhile he is asshole , it likely won't last between them any way let them be and find a better guy who cares about you

What Guys Said 4

• Move on... stop calling, stop texting. He will feel the loss and come poking around, it may take a month or more, but he'll notice your absence, and he'll come looking.

• better choose another guy hotter than him and roam in front of ur ex and let him know ur value... all d best

• Forget about him and move on because he has... Sorry for the bad news

• lol. find someone else. not a big deal.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!