What is he implying?

My husband is cheating. It's not the first time. I've dealt but this is the first time he won't tell me who it is. All he said was if I ever caught them I should just get over him. I would want to beat him with a baseball bat and I will be shocked like WTF!!! He has really worked overtime to keep this identity hidden. He says she doesn't know me nor will ever approach me. He has been talking in riddles and I'm tired of trying to guess so guys what is he trying to say?

26

Most Helpful Guy

• why are you even with him after the first time?
    dont you think that you deserve to be with someone who doesn't treat you like just someone to be taken for granted and walked over?

Most Helpful Girl

• Dont understand why you even care who it is and trying to figure it out, open ur eyes this man has no respect for you he has been sleeping with another woman you should have left him the first time he did this but instead ur allowing it and not listening thats why he keeps doing it, he clearly doesn't give a fuck that he is even telling you so he isn't afraid of losing you and doesn't seem to truly love you, stop putting up with this bullshit this is not what a marriage is suppose to be like, your letting this man walk over you, divorce him he already did it and he will again so start a new life without him

What Guys Said 5

• He is trying to say that you should just stop trying and break off with him. Honestly you should have broken up the first time he cheated.

• He's saying you don't need to know the identity of his mistress. And you don't. Either accept it or divorce him.

• Wtf? Dump him already.

• he's fucking a guy

• I don't know but you don't deserve a guy who cheats on you no girl does

What Girls Said 1

• He's trying to say that you're stupid for being so open to someone disrespecting you like that. Girl I didn't raise you like that