Guys, how long does it typically take you to get over a break up?

The guy I've been dating met his ex girlfriend in high school; they were together for around eight years. He has been out of that relationship for two years but I'm unsure if that is long enough to get over such a long relationship? Guys, how long does it typically take you to get over a break up?

07

Most Helpful Guy

• it really depends on the length and seriousness of the relationship

What Guys Said 6

• All of about 5 minutes.

• Half the time of the relationship

• For me it's like a week or 2, them I am like "meh that's life for ya time to move on"

• I'll take time for myself which can be weeks, months, or years. all depends on that individual.

• takes me about a day...

• Depends on how serious it was, how long it was and how it ended. My last relationship lasted 4 years, was ready to get married and it ended humiliating. It's been 1.5 years since single and I don't I would want a relationship within the foreseeable future. I'd say worst case it will be as long as the relationship itself.

What Girls Said 0