Why did my ex update his picture to something I love?

Me and my ex went separate ways a little over 1 month.. we tried to be friends for a while but we figured we couldn't it anymore.
I did the NC ( no contact ) rule after that for a month - i disappeared from his life and cut off all communication..
But i log on to Skype yesterday and found out and he didn't delete me from his contact list there. And he updated his picture - it used to be a photo of himself but now it shows something related to me that he knows i really like.
What does this mean?
Does he still think about me or the fact he changed the photo to that was just a coincidence?

02

What Guys Said 2

• There is lots of discussion about EXes... here is my philosophy in dealing with them.

An EX means.. FORMER partner. That means they no longer are a significant part of your life. You have detached the link between you. In my decades of dating experience, only the first breakup was harsh emotionally. Even then, I knew the right way to move on was to simply accept it was over and to continue with my life, with the knowledge a new relationship was around the corner. Since then, each breakup was easy. I could move on the same day, with no emotional aftereffects. It is mental discipline and knowledge that more relationships are to follow. Every person will have several relationships and several breakups before they find "the one". This is normal, so how you deal with it needs to simply be part of the routine. Simply push them out of your mind and your life and continue on.

Who CARES about an EX? Who cares about what an EX thinks of them? I see people who whine about an ex spreading rumors or posting negative things on social media. Who cares? Their opinion should not matter at all. They are an EX... the past. No longer involved with you. This person is now one of the billions of strangers on the planet. An irrelevant person.

Breakups happen for a reason...

• Why do you care? He's an ex and it's over so deal with it

• That's not what i asked. I've been dealing with it the moment i decided to distance myself from him. That doesn't mean my feelings for him are gone.

• Again why do you care?

What Girls Said 0