What should I do?

There is this girl who is in a relationship for 3 years now. But for the past 4 months they r in a distance relationship. And as far as i knew they ware very dedicated to each other, while her boyfriend was here in town. But for the past 1 month, we have been going out a lot and sleeping together. At first i though it was a one time thing. But i am starting to like it now. And i am sure she is too. But deep down i feel its wrong. As she is still his girlfriend. And she won't break up. Neither do i ask her to, cuz i don't want to complicate things. As i m still not sure if i really want this to happen in the long run. For can i trust her even if she breaks up n wants to stay with me?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• If you don't end it now, you'll probably start caring deeply for this girl and you'll be the one getting hurt in the end.

Most Helpful Guy

• U feel wrong because its wrong. U2 have to talk this out , face to face. If she decides to break up with him than she may be loves u and u can trust her. But yeah , talk to each other about it.

• Even if she breaks up with him. But can i trust her. What are guarantees that she won't do the same with me, when i have to leave town.

• Nothing guarantees it , but in this case u have to trust her , a least a bit. No risk no fun i would say.

• Ok. Thanks ☺️

What Girls Said 1

• End it. It's totally wrong for both of you.

What Guys Said 2

• is he your friend? if so you are a dick, if not then your doing nothing wrong their time is over they won't say it yet but it's done and gone the dinosaur way if you stop seeing her she will see some of each else

• No. He is nt my friend. Just know him formally as the guy from my block.

• Neither was she my friend we just knew each other very formally. Until recently she started working at the same place where i wrk. And that's how things just went all downhill. πŸ˜•

• If she'll chat with you she'll cheat on you.