How many of You have Cheated on a partner or your current partner? Did you hide it from them? did you tell them?

Have you ever cheated on your partner by having a fling in work etc? did you keep it from them and push it to the back of your mind?

• yes I have cheated and didn't tell them
  • yes I cheated but told them
  • no I would never cheat
    Vote C

21

What Girls Said 2

• I have never cheated, only been cheated on. I would love to say I'd never do it, but let's be honest we don't know the future. I will do everything in my power to bot cheat. When I'm in a relationship it's just me and him, him and I. I don't wonder.

• That's wack af

What Guys Said 1

• Never cheated, never been cheated on. Couldn't if I would want to. Yay for 0 confidence!

• Also, I'd like to be able to say that I would never cheat, but you never know what will happen. I'm afraid that because of my confidence, if someone were to show interest in me, I might be unable to refuse.