Should I tell him to stop thinking, or continue to let him think about things?

My ex and I broke up about 3 weeks ago because he didn't love me anymore. When I left him, I told him I was still in love with him and that he could come to me if he ever felt the same again. He said he wasn't sure if breaking up was what he wanted and that he'd call back when he made up his mind. He texted me the next day saying "I can't think, my mind feels so clouded. Sorry I'm so slow"... I called him a couple days after because I had some questions, at the end he said we should both be thinking about what would be best for the both of us. And said if I decided that I didn't even want to be with him to call him and let him know so he "wouldn't have to think about it anymore."

I'm over him, I do miss him but I DO NOT want to be with him again. He was a control freak, he was mean, and spent three years with me only to figure out he didn't love me for no good reason. He was selfish... always angry, spiteful.. ugh.

Anyways, I leave for college in August and plan on moving on. Should I call him and tell him I don't even want him to think about it anymore?
0
2