Should I tell him to stop thinking, or continue to let him think about things?

My ex and I broke up about 3 weeks ago because he didn't love me anymore. When I left him, I told him I was still in love with him and that he could come to me if he ever felt the same again. He said he wasn't sure if breaking up was what he wanted and that he'd call back when he made up his mind. He texted me the next day saying "I can't think, my mind feels so clouded. Sorry I'm so slow"... I called him a couple days after because I had some questions, at the end he said we should both be thinking about what would be best for the both of us. And said if I decided that I didn't even want to be with him to call him and let him know so he "wouldn't have to think about it anymore."

I'm over him, I do miss him but I DO NOT want to be with him again. He was a control freak, he was mean, and spent three years with me only to figure out he didn't love me for no good reason. He was selfish... always angry, spiteful.. ugh.

Anyways, I leave for college in August and plan on moving on. Should I call him and tell him I don't even want him to think about it anymore?

20

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• If you don't want to be with him, then don't go back to him...what ever you do. As for you wanting to call him, I really don't think you should. He's probably waiting for that phone call from you.

And you calling him might make things harder for you? But who am I to judge, I'm kindof speaking from my experiences.

Anyways, to sum it up...just don't call. Don't give him the satisfaction of you being the one to tell him that you never want to be with him again. Just leave it be. If you don't have his number memorized, delete it. It'll tempt you less.

This guy just sounds like a player to me.

You can do much better.

Everyone goes through at least a couple...and maybe more...heartbreaks in their life.

Just learn from this experience.

• sounds like he was a jerk, calling him just proves your really not as over him as you think, which is ok. I'm glad your strong enough to move on, you go girl! I wouldn't even bother calling him, there's no reason too. let it go, move on and I hope you find someone who appreciates you. also, if he doesn't hear from you he will probably realize how he messed a good thing up, because he sitll is in love with you, sounds like a game player to me.