What is your outlook on cheating?

What's your out look on cheating in a long-term/serious relationship?

33

Most Helpful Guy

• There is only one way I would f*** anyone but my girl. They would have to hold a gun to her head.

No excuse for it. If you can't be fathful, quit getting into relationships.

What ever happened to honesty, and respect? Or self respect for that matter.

What Guys Said 2

• It infuriates me that some people have the unmitigated gall to cheat on their significant others when there are those (like myself) who have been single all their lives, and would NEVER do this.

• if you play your cards right, then you should come out on top, but if you don't which most people do, the house will always win...cheating happens because people are weak or irresponsible

What Girls Said 3

• Totally unacceptable. Trust is HUGE in my book and once it's violated then the relationship is over forever. I am a loyal person and when I love someone, it's deep, profound and with every thing I have. If that person betrays the greatest gift I can offer of love and myself then he is GONE!

• i'd be mad. most likely I wouldn't give them a second chance. once a cheater, always a cheater

• I think cheating is bad, especially if you aren't honest about it to your partner. BUT I think if you both love each other and discuss it and set rules and talk about it a lot you can have sex with other people. But that can only happen in really strong relationships.