Is it true girls with small breast are more likely to be cheated on, or less likely to find partners in the first place?

I dont know any guy whos first choice is a girl with small boobs.

Updates:
More likely*

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• There are some cultures where small boobs are prized like Brazil. Those women are beautiful! So I think you are misinformed.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so.

0|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend love my small boobs... Generally, I think that men prefer hand size boobs. I don't know why would the boobs be the reason of cheating or whatever... You don't like it-okay, there is always someone who will adore them :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I am doing fine with my micro-boobs. My boyfriend loves them!

0|0
    0|0
  • hahaha no

0|0
    0|0
    • Wait. This could be the case if the girl is stupid enough to date a stupid, superficial guy who said loud and clear that he prefers big breasted women

• no... 😂😂😂 as long as you've a vagina your good

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah wrong

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• I did a poll about 3-4 months ago and about 25% of guys actually prefer smaller boobs (34B or smaller.)

0|0
    0|0
  • This is a VERY short-sighted. And akin to saying your little teeny penis is going to preclude you from ever finding lasting love.

1|0
    0|0
  • Is it true? Do you have a source that led you to that conclusion in the first place?

Anyways, I have no preference for boob or ass size. No boob or ass could make it worth dating an absolute bitch

Give me that fun-loving iron board over the big rack bitch any day

0|0
    0|0
  • My first crush had very tiny breasts.

0|1
    0|0
  • No..

0|0
    0|0
  • It's true

0|1
    0|0
  • This is nonsense, I judge a girl not personality and not her boob size or anything like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Me that would be my first choice

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah bruh I don't think so

0|0
    0|0
  • Who hurt you?

0|0
    0|0
  • uh.. lots of guys PREFER small breasts, myself included.

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;