Is it true girls with small breast are more likely to be cheated on, or less likely to find partners in the first place?

I dont know any guy whos first choice is a girl with small boobs.

More likely*

812

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• There are some cultures where small boobs are prized like Brazil. Those women are beautiful! So I think you are misinformed.

• I don't think so.

• My boyfriend love my small boobs... Generally, I think that men prefer hand size boobs. I don't know why would the boobs be the reason of cheating or whatever... You don't like it-okay, there is always someone who will adore them :)

• I am doing fine with my micro-boobs. My boyfriend loves them!

• hahaha no

• Wait. This could be the case if the girl is stupid enough to date a stupid, superficial guy who said loud and clear that he prefers big breasted women

• no... 😂😂😂 as long as you've a vagina your good

• Nah wrong

What Guys Said 11

• I did a poll about 3-4 months ago and about 25% of guys actually prefer smaller boobs (34B or smaller.)

• This is a VERY short-sighted. And akin to saying your little teeny penis is going to preclude you from ever finding lasting love.

• Is it true? Do you have a source that led you to that conclusion in the first place?

Anyways, I have no preference for boob or ass size. No boob or ass could make it worth dating an absolute bitch

Give me that fun-loving iron board over the big rack bitch any day

• My first crush had very tiny breasts.

• No..

• It's true

• This is nonsense, I judge a girl not personality and not her boob size or anything like that.

• Me that would be my first choice

• Nah bruh I don't think so

• Who hurt you?

• uh.. lots of guys PREFER small breasts, myself included.